Friday, May 22, 2009

The Most Interesting Man in the World

Man, I thought I was the only one who was into this guy. But he's becoming a phenomenon. This 60 or so year old guy is the center of a beer advertising campaign, and he's "The Most Interesting Man in the World." Talk about effective advertising, have you seen the commercial? Not only does this guy make me crave an ice cold Dos Equis, but every male who watches his commercial seems to want this man's beard, even though it's as prickly looking as a rusty razor.

It really is a great commercial that draws you into this guys life in only 30 seconds. I'm interested in this guy, you're interested in this guy...hell, by the end of the clip when he's just chilling with the women half his age I think every guy is infatuated with this dude.

Most importantly, will we be as accomplished as this mystery man by the time we are his age? I guess only time will tell. But in the meantime a slogan on a poster ad of his will guide us: "Happy hour is the hour after everyone from happy hour has left." Here's the commercial in case you've never seen it. Watch at your own risk. Stay thirsty my friends.



Oh yeah, and if you really, really love this guy...see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment