Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Usain Bolt In Car Crash

Usain Bolt, olympic champion and fastest sprinter in the world, was hospitalized after a car crash in Jamaica. Luckily, he is fine and was not seriously injured. He did drop out of a track meet that he was scheduled for this weekend due to "minor injuries."

I don't know about you, but it seems to be fairly dangerous driving in Jamaica. Whether it be the weather, road maintenance or Jamaican drivers in general I don't know. I can tell you that I was recently in Jamaica on vacation, and lets just say that the ride to and from the resort was an hour of high octane driving whereas I was out of breath upon arrival. And earlier this month, Vancouver Canuck hockey player, Taylor Pyatt, sadly lost his fiance in a car crash while she was vacationing in Jamaica. Extremely sad stuff. Glad to hear that Usain is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment