Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lohan, Hulk Hogan, MacTavish and Drury

You knew it wouldn't be long before this chica made an appearance on The Hasty page. This girl has done alot of unpredictable things in her life (one of them potentially being this moneymaker that's isn't worth it for her...see link). But now she has actually put a video up online about the type of significant other she is looking for. She has posted on Will Ferrell's FunnyorDie.com an ad for herself similar to an eHarmony ad. Clearly she is joking around but at least she has a sense of humor about her current love life, if you can call it that. She says "I'm recently single . . . I think," and that "I'm looking for someone I can spend the rest of my life with. Or at least the rest of my probation with." Interesting. She seems to have a grasp on how she is perceived, which is somewhat surprising. Maybe she isn't as crazy as we all thought. Here is the full video:



Hulk Hogan on the other hand has quite possibly lost his marbles. He has compared his situation to OJ's. It sure is scary that he is thinking about what OJ did. Granted, the part about his wife sleeping with a 19-year old guy is enough to make any man crazy, but I still would advise against comparing your situation to one in which the husband starting murdering.

Now, in hockey news (btw - anyone else just take a deep relaxing breath?), Craig MacTavish was fired today as coach of the Edmonton Oilers. This was the right move. Him missing the playoffs 5 out of 8 years is not acceptable in any sport. I've read rumblings that Renney could be considered for the replacement job. That would make sense given his family is from that area, but I'm not so sure Renney's defensive style will bode well in Edmonton with the media nor the fans.

Drury is still being considered a gametime decision for tonight's Game 1. I believe Tortorella when he says this because Voros didn't skate extra drills in practice today as he normally does when he is a healthy scratch. I think this is just a precaution for the team, but that they have every intention of Drury suiting up tonight.

Two hours until the game gets underway. Almost ZERO media outlets are predicting that the Rangers win this series. I agree that they are the underdog, but not one writer has them pulling this series off? Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment