Friday, July 17, 2009

Top 5 Re-Shuffle: Welcome Marisa Miller & Lucy Hale, Goodbye Maria Menounos & Kate Beckinsale

Sorry Maria Menounos and Kate Beckinsale, but your time has come. Marisa Miller had originally narrowly missed the Top 5, but she just didn't quite make the cut. Since then, lets just say things have only gone up for her. As you can see on the right-side panel, Marisa is now the new #2, even bumping fan favorites Lindsay and Anna down a spot.

Regarding the Lindsay Lohan and Anna Kournikova flip-flop----it had to happen. I've got to be candid here, Lindsay is losing a little steam in my eyes lately. I can't really put a finger on it, but I guess she's losing her lust. Anna is still going stronger than ever, and in a selection lineup my index finger points to Ms. Kournikova if I had to choose.

The newcomer Lucy Hale rounds out the Top 5, but barely. To be honest, I can see her getting bumped in the near-term for sure. But for now, she is a fresh face that is Grade A in my book.

Olivia Palermo still sits atop with the #1 position. This is unquestionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment